At the Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, we believe in patient and family-centered care. That's why we make every effort to make your visit to the Family Birth Center convenient and comfortable.
To keep our moms and new babies safe and healthy, please follow these visiting guidelines:
- If you are not feeling well with symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, rash, runny nose, or fever, please visit by phone.
- Because some people are severely allergic to latex, only non-latex balloons are allowed in the medical center.
- Please keep noise to a minimum so babies can rest.
- Wash your hands when you enter and leave the room.
- Wash your hands before touching baby to prevent infection.
- As a visitor, you may be asked to step out of the patient room for certain care procedures.
- Children may visit when accompanied by an adult other than the new mother. Children are not allowed to stay overnight.
THE FAMILY BIRTH CENTER WELCOMES ADULT VISITORS 24 HOURS A DAY
- Valet parking is available weekdays 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for $8.
- 24-hour garage parking is free for the first half-hour, $3 for three hours and $1 for every half-hour thereafter up to $10 maximum.